1. MYFEVER - "Golden”
A soaring arena-sized rocker that climbs to the skies.
2. Dylan Elliott - “You (Be True)”
Ride these cool chill waves out into the spring.
3. Wieuca - “Enamel”
These college rockers bring the party to life and are the last ones to leave.
4. Venn - “Surreal”
Gorgeous shoegaze sounds flow throughout at breakneck speed.
5. Brother Oliver - “I Rely On Everything"
The roaring psychedelic folk thriller delivers on earthy tones and a freewheeling spirit.
6. God Bless Relative - “Consolidate”
Splash into the coastal sensations of this sunny folk-pop gem.
7. Lance Bangs - “Wash”
The spastic jangle rock dudes are having more fun than any of us.
8. Museum Mouth - “Strong Enough” (Sheryl Crow cover)
That feeling when the wildest combination turns out just right...
9. Jake McMullen - “Falling”
A charming indie pop number that cleans up quite nicely.
10. Val Hollie - “Neighborhood”
Time stands still in this whispering bedroom pop cosmos.